I have just uploaded the 0.3.11 release, which in reality is a 0.4.0 pre-release, to the update site. I encourage everybody who uses the current version, even 0.3.0, to give 0.3.11 a whirl.
New in 0.3.11:
- Alt+D pops up a list of all definitions (constructors, strategies, rules) which are visible inside the current module. The calculation does not take into account dynamic rule scopes or local definition scopes. The list can interactively be searched, using * and ? as wildcards.
- Alt+M pops up a list of all modules visible from the current module, also searchable.
- F3 (go to definition) now also suggests constructors, and will no longer be confused by rules and strategies with parameters.
- Source code navigation is generally more accurate than before, and seems to work reliably inside the the Stratego standard library. Just from playing around, I have discovered many cases where the imports are underspecified: strategies are referred to that are never imported.
- More xDoc (all?) code is syntax highlighted.
- rec, let and in are syntax highlighted.
With any luck, I have kept all the old bugs that people have come to appreciate and enjoy, while at the same time introducing an all new flora that may appeal to newcomes.