None Shall Pass 180107
I feel it is time for me to reiterate my dogma for photos, mostly because I was annoyed by an article at photocritic.org:
- thou shall post photos. a photo is a delusional capture of time and inner space
- photos are nice. nice things are nice. like baby carrots.
- styles are fascinating. so are handcuffs. buy those in shops. in pastel colours. shops are not available light.
- filters filter light. light is the oil. brushes are the lenses. repaint if you like.
- action is a tinseltown excuse. keeps us in sofa, zap-zap. amish reach understanding with sweaty hats.
- geography is a school subject. lock it up in school. don't be tied down.
- rainbow is the new loud. quiet goes the zebra. zebras never lie, just gallop. zebras like green grass, gullars and indigo too.
- cross is made by a 3 metre pole with 2 metre pole. everything else is heresy, unless square.
- sound and words are the malleable toys of the spoiled kid. we are the kids that say ni.
- if all else fails, wait for Godot. when She doesn't show, go with the pump. pump says to post. water pumps also bring life.
And yeah, I follow those rules, they form the foundation for my little steps in the world.